Teva: Flatform Universal in Lark
The Flatform Universal takes our iconic Universal to new heights. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps for a sustainable style that makes a statement while keeping plastic out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: festival wear, getting around town, all-day wear
- 1.75" platform height
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.
Within 14 days of receiving your order (according to your tracking number) please print off a return shipping label and drop your return package in the mail, or by visiting our Retail Store in Draper, Utah.
All returns using our prepaid label will be assessed a $6.95 handling fee. Exchanges and returns for store credit will NOT be assessed a handling fee.
Begin your return by selecting Start My Return.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE and are ineligble for return.