Teva: Midform Boot in Dark Olive
- Best for: All-day wear, Festival wear, Getting around town, wearing with socks
- Water repellent materials are protected from damage during wet conditions
- Reconstituted leather sustainably sourced from tannery waste and protected with abrasion and water resistant PU to repel light splashes and stains
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin
- Recycled polyester lace allows for the perfect fit
- MAX-COMF insole technology delivers long-lasting, enhanced support via a cushy, memory foam topsole, a layer of durable foam and a footbed cover made from recycled content for game-changing comfort
- 15% recycled TPU welt, 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
Within 14 days of receiving your order (according to your tracking number) please print off a return shipping label and drop your return package in the mail, or by visiting our Retail Store in Draper, Utah.
All returns using our prepaid label will be assessed a $6.95 handling fee. Exchanges and returns for store credit will NOT be assessed a handling fee.
Begin your return by selecting Start My Return.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE and are ineligble for return.