Teva: Original Universal in Bright White
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.
Within 14 days of receiving your order (according to your tracking number) please print off a return shipping label and drop your return package in the mail, or by visiting our Retail Store in Draper, Utah.
All returns using our prepaid label will be assessed a $6.95 handling fee. Exchanges and returns for store credit will NOT be assessed a handling fee.
Begin your return by selecting Start My Return.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE and are ineligble for return.