This time of the year everyone is all wrapped up in something. You wrap presents, wrap up in sweaters, or you get wrapped up in a long travel monologue with your great aunt, so why not wrap up cheese? Piper & Scoot did. And it is delicious. If you need a quick & easy recipe to take to your holiday gatherings, here it is.
Recipe adapted from (here.)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Roll out crescent rolls slightly.
- Spread a layer of cranberry jelly on top of dough.
- Place brie on top (leave the rind on) and in the center of the dough.
- Bundle & pinch off crescent roll dough around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite cracker.
You can also substitute the cranberry sauce for:
Along with any of the following toppings:
Almonds or pecans
So instead of getting wrapped up with lengthy & complicated recipes, get wrapped up in the arms of a loved one. Piper & Scoot wishes you the warmest and happiest of holidays. And that's a wrap.